Para Motoring – Sri Lanka
Para motoring discovery flights are available on Bentota Beach from November 2018 to July 2019.
Para motoring is the newest and latest development in ultra-light foot-launched air sports in Sri Lanka. This is an exhilarating yet simple way to aviate, also being the easiest powered aircraft, you can learn to fly.
With a para motor, the flight can be extended for as long as your fuel lasts! A para motor is a fair-weather machine and flying in strong or gusty winds or other bad weather conditions is not recommended. On a mild weather day, you can step into the flight, gain altitude and cover incredible distances with your para motor.
This is an amazing way to take in breathtaking views through a truly unique mode of flight.
- Flights will be made between 06:00 hours – 09:00 hours and 16:00 hours – 18:30 hours on standard flying days.
- Passengers are advised to wear casual clothing with closed sports shoes. No loose items that may get detached in flight will be permitted.
- It is advisable for customers who fear heights or have a phobia of heights not to fly.
- Permitted for persons above 14 years of age only.
- One flight is limited to 12 minutes trip or 20 minutes trip, depending on your choice.
- Identification will be checked before the flight and a liability disclaimer and indemnity for participation in para motor discovery flights will have to be signed.
- One passenger will be accompanied by the pilot/instructor in the para motor tandem.
- All pilots/instructors are certified by the Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka.
- Clients are requested to bring passport and for Sri Lankan – National Identity cards for the tour.
- The package is subject to weather conditions at the origin, en-route or the destination.
- Flight/ ticket reservation and the full payment to be done 24 hours before flight time
Para motoring operates daily between September to May season subject to weather condition.